My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

I’ve put some fragments of my writing into this blog. I’m currently working on a novel, which is called ‘Mad dogs and Irishmen’© and consists of different types of characters, many of which live in their own private world of madness. Most of them are real people. From a young age I wanted to experience different things in life before the world left me, and I often put myself into bizarre situations, so I could taste life in all its glories and mysteries…

Tuesday, August 22, 2006

The Apple in the Garden of Eden.


In 1949 I attended my first educational establishment. It was called Stanhope Street Convent, which I christened Hopeless St. When I was in first babies, at the heady age of four, I took a bite out of the teacher’s apple, when she was out of the room. The teacher’s name was Miss (‘Missed the Boat’) Lowry and the apple had been presented to here by the class pet Martin. He was Mr. Perfect and was probably the only one who had ever given ‘Missed the Boat’ anything in her empty life, and I had violated her gift.
It turned into a major incident and there was a top-level investigation. I had walked up to the top of the class and taken a bite of her apple, and went back to my place. I was ‘grassed up’ by a class of four year olds and was now public enemy number one. Little did I know at the time that this had happened before? The perpetrators were Adam and Eve and the foul deed happened somewhere in the Garden of Eden. Look what happened to them and the problems it caused for the rest of us.
My sister Maria was a student in the senior school and she was interrogated, and was very upset about the incident, as her squeaky clean reputation had been tarnished due to her unfortunate connection with me. She was the sort that wasn’t noticed and had always kept a low profile until that fateful day. She was now connected to the Omen.
©

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I really like your writing style. Nice blog!

23:43  

Post a Comment

<< Home